Friday, July 17, 2009

Welcome Home.

Dear Moderators,

I wish to register my heartfelt appreciation and excitement to you for having welcomed and included me to this great website of EK2. My special regards and thanks goes to Uncle Sam who seconded my application, my great brother Benedict and all the members of this great forum.

As an equantorian, I promise to work and abide by the rules of the forum and contribute to the well beings of our great land by sharing ideas. It's my pride to be with you today. Some of us have exhausted our efforts in other forums for years, without sharing with people from home. Thanks God that I will be passing through the words/comments of some great guys in this fora. We hope to share more.

I will be delighted to share issues with great people like you, my good friends Steeve Paterno, Ladit Sisto Olur, Onyo-Majiekwa, Mary Lodira, and many great lads and intellectuals of Greater Equatoria.

God bless you all, ''If one were to offer men to choose out of all customs in the world such as seemed to them the best, they would examine the whole number, and end by preferring their own: so convinced are they that their usuage surpass that of all others''
Barsabas Efuk Gallas

No comments:

Post a Comment