Thursday, July 9, 2009

E3News to the Members.


Dear E2K members. and those who love to talk without action. hear the call for my Boss. as she say,


I see the point you are making, but the language, tone, and manner in which you saying it are just not approriate to say the least. I just can't comprehend what it was that I said, did, or didn't do that could have triggered such unbecoming reaction and wording from you. You havebeen with ESCA-USA from its inception as you testified, and I quote"I have been there from the get go before it was know to be ESCA-US" But then, people are wondering why you didn't fix the problem you are talkingabout all these years??? So, please do not hold me escape goat for the problem you couldn't solve yourself. This is a community issue and requirescollective action. Last but not least, always be cuatious of what you say and how you say it particularly when it comes to public matters. Paulino

No comments:

Post a Comment