Wednesday, July 8, 2009

E3News Family Sad News.

Lona Lako 648 Ridge Crest Court Bloomington,In 47401. In the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit amin. Becuse of jesus christ we chare God's Love. Becuse of jesus christ we join hands in service' Dear, my fellow Sudanese Brother and sister in christ. I'm Lona Lako from South Sudan (Luka region). I don't know where I can start to you... in facte. I have been in difficalt setuation.that I ever so in my life. it was abig tragedy and over whalming to me. and I coudn't spected at all. within two week's ago I have lost both of my parents. at first was my father Maykil Lako which he died on monday-June/22/09 in South Sudan.and then shortly my mother Janet Koropo Dived. that was on monday- July/6/09. I am writing this letter asking your kindness to assess me with any finacial support that able to prepare for my mother's memorial services here in Bloomington, Indiana. I will appreciate your support and assistence very much and thank you from my heart. bellow is the accounts number that you can use to send your conterbation to the family or if you wish to mail it use above address. The account of Lona Lako -2772366. Monroe Bank Bloomington, in 47408. Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding with this matter, Masy GOD Bless you all.Sincerly, Lona Lako

No comments:

Post a Comment