Thursday, July 16, 2009

View of Madi Land and the people.

I neither/either speak or represent the opinion of Madi community in Nimule or other Madi occupied villages,but according to reliable sources on the ground many Madi locals are already swearing elegancy to SPLM-DC. The SPLM imposed county commissioner of the area is hanging on at borrowed time. Change is coming tomorrow! away with land grapping,marginaliz ation and nepotism. The locals are already saying SPLM doesn't represent them; because SPLM have categorized Madi's, as Ugandan. The humiliation, occupation inflicted on the the Madi's are testimonies which can not but denied. When I travelled home one year ago,my beautiful wife who happened to be from central Equatoria,asked me about how is your, village Moli? I have no answer to her, because ; my village have been taken over by the so called liberators! I was not allowed inch to visit tombs of my ancestors which were of significant to me simply because the area has been settled by a (genuine South Sudanese).

No comments:

Post a Comment